Sunday, December 23, 2007

Get off the net ya ass twat.

Wow I can't believe some people on here. There are some on the net who would like to think they owned it and had a right to dictate how others should speak. There is a person on this site and a few others who thinks they own the Internet. Apparently if you don't behave the way she does and kiss her old ass she gets offended and calls you a blight on the Internet.Apparently the Internet is her whole life and the only way she can make friends so when people don't agree with her she gets all butt hurt. Frankly this is why the elderly shouldn't be allowed on the computer. They are stuck in the stone age and expect the whole damn world to bend to their whim. I wonder how she'd react if she'd actually meet some of the people she loves talking about face to face. I'd love for her to say that shit to me up close and personal.. cause after she got finished looking for all her teeth she'd understand just how much of a bitch I could really be. She likes to talk shit about people behind the safety of her computer then when you come back at her she screams you're threading her. What a fucking coward. Oh and she's got a "lawyer" on hand because everyone keeps making threats against her LMAO. What the fuck ever lady. Frankly her and her retarded ass bridge club friends can suck a dick and fuck off. Maybe if she pulled the stick outta her ass and stooped being such a cunt she'd people would actually respect her a bit more. Guess her husband hasn't dicked her good enough yet, I feel sorry for the poor man... being stuck with such a ass twat like her.

2 comments:

MaxPower1971 said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Damn how did I miss this?????

I will sue you for a chair re-upholstering,,,,cuz I just pissed on the damn thing lolllllll

fallenangel said...

ROTFLAMO... sorry bout that.. I was having a moment LOL can ya tell?