Monday, April 28, 2008

Sick and Fucking tired

Ok so this is sort of a rant, mostly due to the fact that I'm fed up with stupid ass people and I need to get this shit out before I snap off on someone and choke the shit outta them.

I'm just getting so damn tired of dealing with ignorant ass people, and for those who don't understand I will do my best to explain. In the last few years I've sat back and watch folks blame society and others for their life's lackings' and mistakes and I've had enough. What burns me the most is I see it mostly from my own people.. and when I say that I mean the Black and Hispanic communities. What the fuck is wrong with you people. Grow the fuck up and start taking some damn responsibility for your own fucking actions.

If you're jobless and living in a run down ass area and can't provide for your family, stop blaming everyone and everything else and start looking at yourself. It's you who have the power over your situation and ONLY YOU who can change it for the better or for the worse. Get off your ass and do something instead of expecting everyone else to do it for you.

I get so tired of hearing "I can't" or "it's to hard" or "they won't let me".. save your bullshit reasons for someone who gives a flying fuck. You can you're just to damn lazy to try.

There is no reason to stay in the Ghetto unless you want to. There are plenty of opportunities out there to better yourself and make a way for you and your family.

Stop thinking you're to good to work for mim wage... its a fucking job. Get off the damn system and try. Stop trying to be some damn balla when you don't even have a fucking job. Why the fuck do you need a $30,000 car when you live in a one room apartment that's rent controlled because you get a damn check every month from the state? Take the fucking bus you asshole and sell that fucking car so you can actually do something productive in this life.

I hate shiftless bastards I don't give a damn if you are the same race as I am. Stop making excuses for being lazy and worthless and do something productive. Educate yourselves, work to improve the community instead of destroy it. Teach your children not to be hoods and thugs, and that being a fucking hoe isn't acceptable.

Grow the fuck up and do something worth a damn or put a gun to your head and remove yourself from society so that we don't have to deal with your ignorant ass anymore.

1 comments:

Tristen said...

haha,thats exactly how I feel! Especially the part about having a $30,000 car and living off the system. Great rant!