Sunday, June 24, 2007

Does it ever end?

I am so damn tired of being sore and having my body fall apart one piece at a time. It is a pain in the ass because I can't afford to keep going back and forth to the doctor just for them to tell me I need to go see someone else. It sucks knowing that there is something wrong and not having the ability to have it fixed or even looked at. Between my breast and my overies I'm really wishing I was a guy right about now. I'm tired of being told well don't worry about it it's probably nothing serious by people who won't even take the time out to check. Things aren't suppose to hurt or be sore constantly, nor are they suppose to have lumps or tenderness when you touch them. But unless you have tons of money around here getting answers to things is almost impossible. I'm at the point I'm just like screw it. Why even bother trying to get better when the doctors apprently don't care if I do or not.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Preaching to the choir honey!
I have had a huge painful lump on the back of my head for years, it gets bigger when I have a headache. I HAVE a neurologist, but I can't get him to pay fucking attention to me when I complain about it! The most he ever did was touch it once and not give me any damned answers. Doctors suck.