Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Real love

I know many people have been in relationships where they are told that they are loved by the other person then it turns out to be a bunch of bull. Sadly I know that feeling too. I had gotten to the point where I doubted very seriously if I would ever actually know what it was like to be loved by someone else. To my amazement it happened. He came out of no where and showed me that love doesn't hurt or make you sad but lifts you up and holds you. He showed me that not everyone is here to tear you down, some people are here to lift you up. He loved me when I didn't even love myself, now that is some powerful love. His love doesn't come with conditions or stipulations, he just loves me for me. My faults, my problems, my crazy weirdness, through it all he still loves me. He doesn't love me inspite of my faults he loves me beacuse they are me. He doesn't try and change me or make me to be something he wants. I'm accpeted for who I am. I know that if it ever came to it he'd lay his life down for mine. This my friends is what real love is all about. Its such a powerful thing love is. It breaks down walls and brings together people. It gives us hope and light in the midst of our darkness. It by far is the most wonderful thing there is.

0 comments: