Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sick and Tired

I get so damn tired of people who think they know something or someone passing judgement. I get so damn tired of folks pretending to be someone's friend just to turn around and use them later. What the fuck is wrong with these people? Why is it you feel the need to poision the world with your very exsistance? I'm tired of having to defend my beliefs and thoughts because some closed minded biggot doesn't agree with them. Who the fuck died and made you god. Fuck, people sit and pass judgement on somoene based off a fucking screen name. Are you fucking kidding me? Since when did a damn screen name start defining who the hell a person was? So I guess its now a crime to have a fucking imagination? There are crazy ass people who sit and think that the internet is all there is in life and then get pisssed when the people on it don't bow to their every fucking whim. I'm so tried of people thinking that I have to blow sunshine and flowers up their ass in order to be a nice person or one that has something valid to say. Fuck I swear I'm really starting to just hate people. Its probably a good thing I'm not in charge of things around here. We'd have a lot less people in this country if I were. Ok I feel better, thats my rant for the day.

2 comments:

zukepr said...

If you start blowing sunshine and flowers up my ass i am calling the fucking docotor because something aint right. LOL
I am just kidding. I like who you are and dont want you to change a damn bit.

fallenangel said...

Thank you hun.. I would never blow anything up your ass, some how that just seems a bit strange lol.