Wednesday, November 21, 2007

cyber fighting

Ok as I'm writing this I'm laughing to myself a bit. Have any of you ever witnessed cyber fighting? Its when two or more people get into a disagreement on-line and instead of it being a nice fun debate it turns into a on-line battle royal. I find it amusing because at one point you'd think someone would stop and go dude, its the Internet its not that serious, but nope it continues on. Frankly I think outside of having fun annoying random people on here I don't really care to much to actually devote very much time and attention to them in life outside of the net. Meaning I don't sit and sulk about what they said or are saying. I do get rather bothered when I get dragged into random BS due to folks fighting, but I suppose shit happens. Mostly outside of fun debate and the off chance I may make someone cry, the net is just a good place to play video games. I wonder maybe if I might not just be to old to care or I've lost my zest for the insane. I suppose for a min its fun to antagonizes someone on here but after that min has passed it just becomes boring and mundane. So really whats the point?

0 comments: