Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ok so what next?

I am so damn pissed off right now its not even funny. I heard on the news and through several other venues that now the goverment wants to ban spanking in Mass. What the fuck? Ok its bad enough they already dictate how we are to raise our children now they want to completely get rid of a being able to disipline them at all right? Its not just spanking but any kind of physical punishment. Meaning you can't pop their hands or anything without the fear of getting arested. Now I'm not a huge advacate of spanking anyway but are you fucking kidding? Its bad enough we have these bratty ass kids that talk back, disrespect their parents and have no respect for authority, now you want to make them worse? I doubt any of the people trying to pass this law even have children. So in 5 yrs when we have kids who are cussing out their parents and fighting and stealing, what is the government gonna say then, oh well you should control you kid? How the fuck am I suppose to do my job as a parent if you keep putting restriction on what I can and can't do in my own fucking home. There is a huge difference between spanking and abuse and the sooner the government learns that the better off people will be. Fucking dip shits.

0 comments: