Sunday, November 18, 2007

Love

Ok so for those of you who actually read my blogs, and I know there are a few of you.. lol this is something different. I often sit here and contemplate my life and all the things that have taken place in it. The one thing that I find quite amazing is how love has affected it. The love I have for my children, the love my spouse has for me and the love I see my children have for each other. The random acts of kindness I see strangers do everyday. It makes you appreciate the things that we sometimes take for granted. The little things that often get over looked when we fret on the great big picture. Love is so precious and wonderful and so I think we all should take time out of our day and be appreciative of that love. Hold onto that special someone, give that extra helping hand to that stranger. Pass on the love in our hearts to others so that they can too know what it feels like. So lets all go out and love someone today.

0 comments: