Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Holiday behavior

With holidays and such comming up it got me to thinking. Everyone gets so worked up this time of the year. Worked up over being with family or money or just the festivities of it all. People are a little nicer to eachother, or have a slight skip in their step. I wonder though why is it this only seems to last for a few months. Why can't people be this way toward eachother longer? What is it about holidays that makes ya wanna be nice. I mean hell if you're a jackass all year and then for 3 months are a saint, why? What caused the sudden change? If its just because you think that you should be nice during this time, why now and not all year? Ok so maybe I'm nuts and people are suppose to be like this. I just figure if you're gonna be a little shit then be that way all year, stop confusing folks and changing up for a few months just to go back.

0 comments: